This 10 port USB 2.0 hub comes complete with a 4A power supply, which removes the power demand from your Raspberry Pi when using lots of peripherals and USB devices.
Each port is limited to 700mA with an overall limit of 4A across all ports - so we don't recommend using this to power Raspberry Pis themselves (unless you're using Pi Zeros), instead, use it to expand the number of USB ports on your Raspberry Pi whilst covering the power for your peripherals.
This USB hub does not back-feed power into the Raspberry Pi's USB ports. Poor quality hubs will back-feed power into the Raspberry Pi which can trip the poly fuses on the Pi, cause reboots, bad writes on to your SD card and corrupt OS installations.
- 9 horizontally mounted and 1 foldable vertical USB port (10 total)
- 700mA per USB port, 4A combined total across all ports
- Works seamlessly with USB1.1 and USB2.0 devices
- Slim design saves desk space
- Supports “hot-swapping” of all your USB devices
- Supports data transfer rate at 1.5/12/480Mbps
- Plug n' Play
- Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm x 15mm
- Hub Power Input 5.5mm/2.1mm Barrel Jack
- Also supports Windows 10, Win 8, Win7, MAC OS 8.6/9.x/10.x and Linux 2.4+
- 1 x 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- 1 x USB A - B Data Cable
- 1 x UK 5V 4A Power Supply
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.