The Raspberry Pi is an awesome single-board computer, however it's not that good at providing precise PWM output. You may have tried to control a servo using a Pi, but were limited by the number of PWM outputs and jittering movement.
For consistent and accurate control of servos, Waveshare has created this useful Servo Driver HAT for all your Raspberry Pi servo control needs!
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- I2C controlled using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates a 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, and can be powered via a battery through the VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface supporting common servos
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows you to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in Python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control)
- Power supply: 5V (Pi connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Note: Raspberry Pi and servos not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.