The Raspberry Pi is an awesome single-board computer, however it's not that good at providing precise PWM output. You may have tried to control a servo using a Pi, but were limited by the number of PWM outputs and jittering movement.
For consistent and accurate control of servos, Waveshare has created this useful Angled Servo Driver HAT for all your Raspberry Pi servo control needs.
It's exactly the same as our non-angled version apart from the angled servo pins - so choose whichever is best for your project!
This HAT is only compatible with analogue servos, digital servos will not work (some might, but we can't guarantee it!).
- Angled servo header - great for low-profile projects!
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- I2C controlled using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrated 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, and can be powered via a battery through the VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface supporting common analogue servos such as the SG91
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows you to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in Python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control)
- Power supply: 5V (Pi connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm