These awesome three-colour E-Ink displays will take your next Raspberry Pi Pico project to the next level!
These modules have a 2.66" red, black and white 296 x152 ePaper display module featuring an embedded controller with communication being handled via the SPI interface keeping more of your precious GPIO pins free for the rest of your project.
Online resources are on hand to help you get started - just slot your Pico into the pre-soldered female hears and you're ready to code. We also stock a black/white version!
Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it. You can grab a Pico here and Pico male headers here, or buy a Pico with pre-soldered headers.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface requires minimal IO pins
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico female header for easy plug and play use
- Online development resources and manual
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 74.00mm × 37.50mm
- Display size: 60.088mm × 30.704mm
- Dot pitch: 0.203 × 0.202mm
- Resolution: 296 × 152 pixels
- Display colour: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 42.4mW (typical)
- Standby power: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1x Pico ePaper 2.66" red/black/white display
- 1x Standoff pack
Raspberry Pi Pico not included