These great little 2.66" black/white ePaper displays from Waveshare are perfect for adding a low-power display to your Raspberry Pi Pico project.
This display module has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico - just push your Pico into the female headers and you're ready to go (Pico with male headers required).
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which lose their image when power is removed, ePaper displays are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle, and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
The display comes complete with an embedded controller PCB, communicating via SPI interface and supporting partial refresh. We also stock a red/black/white version!
Raspberry Pi Pico not included - click here if you'd like to buy one . Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos ).
- Designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico
- No soldering required
- 2.13" display
- 296x152 resolution
- 170 ° viewing angle
- No backlight - keeps displaying the last image for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface - requires minimal IO pins
- Online development resources and manual available
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimensions (Driver board): 74.0mm × 37.5mm
- Outline dimensions (raw panel): 71.820mm × 36.304mm × 1.05mm
- Display size: 60.088mm × 30.704mm
- Dot pitch: 0.202 × 0.203mm
- Resolution: 296×152 pixels
- Display colour: Black, white
- Greyscale: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 6s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typical)
- Standby current: <0.01uA(almost 0)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- 1x Pico ePaper module - 2.66 (black/white)
- 1x Standoff pack
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attaching To Raspberry Pi Pico
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.