These awesome three-colour E-Ink displays will take your next Raspberry Pi Pico project to the next level!
These modules have a 2.66" red, black and white 296 x152 ePaper display module featuring an embedded controller with communication being handled via the SPI interface keeping more of your precious GPIO pins free for the rest of your project.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface requires minimal IO pins
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico female header for easy plug and play use
- Online development resources and manual
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 74.00mm × 37.50mm
- Display size: 60.088mm × 30.704mm
- Dot pitch: 0.203 × 0.202mm
- Resolution: 296 × 152 pixels
- Display colour: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 42.4mW (typical)
- Standby power: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1x Pico ePaper 2.66" red/black/white display
- 1x Standoff pack
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.