The Dual Channel Relay HAT for the Raspberry Pi Pico is a Two-Channel high-quality relay supporting loads of 7A/ 250 VAC and 10A/ 30 VAC with a switching voltage of (VAC) 10A/ 250V and (VDC) 10A/ 30V.
The Pico HAT comes with a female pin header to easily connect with Raspberry Pi Pico (your Pico will need male headers). The high-quality components combined with an OptoIsolated outputs make the Dual-Channel Relay HAT a reliable and efficient solution to switching loads in your Pico projects.
The design is compact with clear pin labelling and additional functional information. Single relay version also available!
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our pre-soldered Picos).
- Two high-quality relays supporting loads of 7A/ 250 VAC and 10A/ 30 VAC
- Standard Pico 40-pin header layout (female)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Indication LED for relay on/off status
- Channels: 2
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Switching Voltage (VAC): 7A / 250V
- Switching Voltage (VDC): 10A / 30V
- Dimensions: 21mm x 58mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.