The Single Channel Relay HAT for Raspberry Pi Pico is a single-channel high-quality relay allowing your Raspberry Pi Pico to switch loads of 7A/ 240 VAC and 15A / 120 VAC, with a Switching Voltage 10A / 250V (VAC) and of 10A / 30V (VDC).
The HAT comes with female headers for fitting your Pico into the board (your Pico will need male headers). The high-quality components combined with powerful OptoIsolated output make this single channel relay a reliable and efficient solution to switching loads in your Pico projects.
The design is compact with clear pin labelling for the relay connections.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our pre-soldered Picos).
- One High-Quality Relay with loads of 7A 250 VAC and 15A 120 VAC
- 40-pin female header for fitting a Raspberry Pi Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Indication LED for relay on/off status
- Channel: 1
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Switching Voltage (VAC): 7A / 240V
- Switching Voltage (VDC):10A / 30V
- Dimensions: 21mm x 51mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.