This is the official US 2-pin Raspberry Pi 12.5W Micro USB Power Supply, designed to power any Raspberry Pi computer that features a micro USB connector - including the new Raspberry Pi Zero 2.
Featuring a 1.5m long cable, this power supply provides 5.1V 2.5A - ideal for all Raspberry Pi boards with a Micro-USB power connection.
Don't forget to grab one of our handy Micro-USB switch cables to go with your power supply for an easy way to turn your Raspberry Pi on and off!
This power supply is for use in the United States of America (2-pin US-style plug) and is compatible with the following Raspberry Pi boards:
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Raspberry Pi Zero 1.3
- Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+
Other country plug styles are available here.
- US 2-pin power supply
- Output voltage: +5.1V DC
- Minimum load current: 0.0A
- Nominal load current: 2.5A
- Maximum power: 12.5W
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Line regulation: ±2%
- Ripple & noise: 120mVp-p
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulation limits for DC outputs
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load
- Protection: Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Efficiency: 80.73% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)
- Output cable: 1.5m 18AWG
- Output connector: micro USB
- Voltage range: 100–240Vac (rated)
- 96–264Vac (operating)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz ±3Hz
- Current: 0.5A maximum
- Power consumption (no load): 0.075W maximum
- Operating ambient temperature 0–40°C
- Inrush current: No damage shall occur and the input fuse shall not blow
- Compliance: For local and regional product approvals, please visit pip.raspberrypi.com