This aluminium case for the Raspberry Pi 4 is 52Pi's answer to the usual wish list for an ultimate Raspberry Pi case - incredible cooling, SSD/storage options, protection and great looks!
The case includes its own M.2 SATA SSD adapter board which allows you to add your own M.2 SATA SSD (SATA M.2 2280-format, not NVME) for compact, high-volume storage or as a boot option. The adapter board connects to your Raspberry Pi 4 via the included USB-to-USB adapter, allowing a fast USB 3.0 connection.
Also included is a Low-Profile ICE Tower Cooler with a 3-pin fan allowing temperature control via Raspberry Pi OS! The case has been designed to perfectly accommodate this cooler. Cooling is further aided by the aluminium body of the case. The acrylic lid also includes vents to help with cooling and ensures wireless signals have a clear route.
Rubber anti-slip feet complete the enclosure, ensuring stability and minimal vibrations.
We also stock a shorter version with a standard fan + heatsink unit.
- NVMA M.2 SSDs cannot be used in this case
- Not recommended for use with WD Blue SSDs
- Not recommended for use with 2TB SSDs (anything lower in capacity should work fine)
- Remove the lid's protective film before assembling
- Raspberry Pi and M.2 SSD are not included
- Accommodates M.2 SATA SSDs
- Aluminium case, acrylic top cover
- ICE Tower Cooler
- Temperature-controlled fan
- Access to all ports
- Slot for GPIO access via wires
- Rubber anti-slip feet strips
- Supports M.2 SATA SSD B Key 2280 Only
- Supports Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Only
- 1 x Aluminum case
- 1 x Acrylic Top cover
- 1 x Aluminum bottom cover
- 1 x 52Pi Mini M.2 SATA SSD Adapter board
- 1 x USB adapter for the SSD adapter board
- 1 x ICE Tower cooler
- 2 x ICE Tower bracket
- 4 x Copper pillar
- 2 x M2.5 screws for ICE tower brackets
- 4 x M2.5 Flat head screw
- 2 x Thermal Pad
- 1 x hex wrench
- 4 x Hexagon socket head screw for the top cover
- 2 x Rubber anti-slipper pad
- 1 x Instruction manual