This aluminium case for the Raspberry Pi 4 is 52Pi's answer to the usual wish list for an ultimate Raspberry Pi case - excellent cooling, SSD/storage options, protection and great looks!
The case includes its own M.2 SATA SSD adapter board which allows you to add your own M.2 SATA SSD (SATA M.2 2280-format, not NVME) for compact, high-volume storage or as a boot option. The adapter board connects to your Raspberry Pi 4 via the included USB-to-USB adapter, allowing a fast USB 3.0 connection.
Also included is a dedicated heatsink and 3-pin cooling fan, which efficiently and quietly cools your Raspberry Pi 4 and can be set to only turn on when a specified CPU temperature is reached (via Raspberry Pi OS). Cooling is further aided by the aluminium body of the case. The acrylic lid also includes vents to help with cooling and ensures wireless signals have a clear route.
Rubber anti-slip feet complete the enclosure, ensuring stability and minimal vibrations.
We also stock a taller version which comes with a low-profile ICE Tower cooler.
- NVMA M.2 SSDs cannot be used in this case
- Not recommended for use with WD Blue SSDs
- Not recommended for use with 2TB SSDs (anything lower in capacity should work fine)
- Remove the lid's protective film before assembling
- Raspberry Pi and M.2 SSD are not included
- Accommodates M.2 SATA SSDs
- Aluminium case, acrylic top cover
- Quiet temperature-controlled cooling fan & heatsink
- Access to all ports
- Slot for GPIO access via wires
- Rubber anti-slip feet strips
- Supports M.2 SATA SSD B Key 2280 Only
- Supports Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Only
- 1 x Aluminum NAS case
- 1 x Quiet cooling fan + heatsink unit
- 1 x Acrylic Top cover
- 1 x Aluminum bottom cover
- 1 x 52Pi Mini M.2 SATA SSD Adapter board
- 1 x USB adapter for the SSD adapter board
- 4 x Copper pillar
- 2 x M2.5 nut
- 4 x M2.5 Flat head screw
- 2 x Thermal Pad
- 1 x Hex wrench
- 4 x Hexagon socket head screw for the top cover
- 2 x Rubber anti-slipper pad
- 1 x Instruction manual