This is our very own modular Raspberry Pi 4 injection moulded case - a fully customisable and adaptable modular unit aimed to suit a range of Raspberry Pi applications.
Also available in clear!
The case is compatible with a range of customisable modular features allowing enhanced security, functionality and compatibility with additional hardware such as HATs. These include mounting points for a 5V GPIO fan, stackable 10mm spacer layers, micro-SD card covers and VESA adaptors.
All Ports Available
All of the Raspberry Pi's ports are available, and the light pipes ensure you can keep an eye on the LED activity light from outside of the case.
The case also includes dedicated slots below the lid for GPIO, CSI and DSI cables, and even features a clever SD card holder inside the case!
Fan Cooling Option
The lid features a fan mounting section to mount one of our 5V GPIO fans. Simply fit the fan to the lid using the screws included in our fan kits and plug the fan into the GPIO header (red = 5V, black = GND).
Optional spacer layers (available separately) are designed to be stacked up to 5 spacers high so that your case can grow with your project (additional screws are required for more than 1 spacer, which are also available separately).
Please note: Due to the lid's fan mounting points, spacers will be required to fit most HATs.
Large rubber feet are also included with the case to ensure your project is sturdy and rattle-free.
- Raspberry Pi 4 two-part (lid & base) plastic case
- LED Status Light Pipes
- Pi is fixed to the case with screws for a secure fitting
- Secure case locking via screws (included)
- Airflow - Internal volume perfect for adding heat sinks
- GPIO 40-pin ribbon cable slot
- Combined CSI camera cable and DSI video cable slot
- Internal SD Card Holder
- Streamlined looks
- Dedicated wall mounting points
- Matt finish body with gloss lid
- Available in black and clear
- Designed in the UK
- Strong & Durable ABS Plastic
- Length: 104.95mm
- Width: 74.95mm
- Height: 36.00mm
Modular Add-On Options Include the Following:
- Flush, lockable and tamper-proof
- Secure your micro-SD card from probing fingers
- Protect your micro-SD card from accidental knocks & bangs
- Allows your case to be used with HATs
- Spacers raise the internal height by 10mm
- Can be stacked to increase internal height by up to 50mm (5 spacers)
- Great for embedded applications and hobbyist projects
- Two Types Available Depending on VESA Spacing
- VESA Splash Enables the use of MIS-D 75/100 M4
- VESA Slice Enables the use of MIS-F 200mm M6
- Great for media & signage applications e.g. hiding the Pi behind a monitor or TV
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.