The Modular Raspberry Pi Case is designed to be fully customisable by the user, and adaptable to suit a range of requirements. The streamlined look and adaptability make it perfect for many applications.
If you want to mount your Modular Raspberry Pi Case to a TV or monitor, we have two mounts available depending on your VESA spacing requirements:
- The VESA Slice (a minimal 75/100/200mm mount) (this item)
- The VESA Splash (a 4-point 75/100mm mount)
Both connect to the Modular Case via the case assembly screws, and the mounts are fully compatible with all add-ons.
The mounts are compatible with both our Raspberry Pi 2/3 Modular case and the new Raspberry Pi 4 version.
Features (VESA Slice)
- Two bolting points
- MIS-D 75mm & MIS-D 100mm Spacing (M4)MIS-F 200mm spacing (M6)
- Great for media & signage applications e.g. hiding a TV or monitor
- Made from laser-cut Perspex
- 2 x M4 Bolts
- 2 x M4 Washers
- 2 x M6 Bolt
- 2 x M6 Washers