This is the innovative LeapMatic MaticBox 4 - a multifunction stackable Raspberry Pi 4 case that comes with a range of accessories making it the ultimate flexible Raspberry Pi 4 case solution!
Whether you want to make a compact cluster, enclose a HAT, mount your Pi to any surface (including DIN Rail) or simply keep it safe and cool - this case does it all!
The MaticBox 4 comes with different lids and accessories to adapt to different projects:
- Want to make a Raspberry Pi cluster? Multiple MaticBox cases can be stacked to make a compact, scalable Raspberry Pi cluster. You can even stack this Pi4 version with the Pi3 version to combine all of your boards!
- Want to enclose your Pi 4 and a HAT? Use the included Automation lid, which increases the height of the case by ~16mm with cutouts for wires/access to the HAT. Also includes a modifiable slot cover for HATs which require no wires/access
- Want to mount it ANYWHERE? Use the included base mount plate, which features screw mount points, DIN rail mounting and zip tie securing points
- Want to keep your Raspberry Pi cool? The included mount + spacer for a 25mm fan (fan not included) allows you to easily add cooling - even when stacked together. The case ventilation aids this cooling effort as well, and there's also room for heatsinks!
- Need access to ports and pins? The MaticBox offers access to every connector on your Raspberry Pi, including a slot for a GPIO ribbon cable to pass-through
- Want a low-profile case? The MaticBox, when used with the low profile cover, is just 28.5mm thick
We recommend watching the video in the section below to see all of these clever features in action, how the case works and how to assemble/disassemble.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Available in three colour options: White, Black and Metallic Black
- Stackable design - ideal for Raspberry Pi cluster projects additional cases clip together
- Includes two lids:
- Automation lid - for larger HATs - includes an access slot for HAT wires and a slot cover for when that's not needed. The height of the Automation Cover is in accordance with the world standards for electronic modules for Home and Industrial DIN rail box enclosures
- Low-profile lid - for more compact uses and stacking with other MaticBox cases
- Mounting points for 25mm fans (fan not included - we'll have some in stock soon)
- Spacer included for raising the height of the fan, allowing larger heatsinks
- Space for heatsinks
- Base mount, including options for:
- Screw wall mounting (please secure by hand to avoid case damage)
- DIN rail mounting with push eject
- Zip-tie mounting points
- Labelled interior section
- Sections for stickers/labels on the case body
- MaticBox 4 case set, including:
- Case Base
- Low-profile lid
- Automation lid
- Automation Lid Slot Cover
- Mounting Base
- Fan mounting clips and spacer
- Instruction manual
Raspberry Pi and HATs not included
- PDF Manual
- PDF Internal dimension drawing for checking HAT compatibility
- DXF Internal dimension drawing for checking HAT compatibility
(May show the Pi 3 version, but features and construction are the same)