Keep your Raspberry Pi Zero 2 cool whilst providing protection with the Aluminium Armour Mini case!
This rugged case has a 2-in-1 design, cooling your Zero's CPU whilst also providing protection (and great looks!). Your Pi Zero sandwiches in between the aluminium top section and acrylic bottom layer, with an included thermal pad to help transfer heat to the aluminium top section. The top fins help to remove heat from the case without the need for noisy fans, keeping your board running at optimal temperatures in complete silence.
The case allows access to all ports and pins, including the GPIO header and camera connector. Assembly is simple with just a few steps to fit the case to your Raspberry Pi Zero. We have an assembly guide available here to help you through the process.
- Silent cooling for your Raspberry Pi Zero 2
- Also compatible with earlier Raspberry Pi Zero models (Zero W, Zero 1.3)
- Aluminium top section for cooling, with an acrylic base layer
- Access to all ports and pins including GPIO and camera connector
- Thermal pads included
- Black GPIO header included
- Colour: black
- 1x Black Aluminium Armour Mini Case parts (aluminium top, acrylic bottom)
- 4x Screws
- 1x Thermal pad
- 1x Bonus male GPIO header (black)
Raspberry Pi Zero not included