This M12 lens is a great alternative lens option for Raspberry Pi cameras which use an M12 lens and holder - such as the M12 Mount Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera, Arducam 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module or Arducam 12MP IMX477 Mini HQ Camera!
This M12 mount lens has a 1/2.5" optical format and an effective focal length of 1.56mm. The FOV depends on the camera/mount being used but is typically between 140° and 185°.
Note: This listing is for the lens only - no HQ mount adapter included.
- Optical Format: 1/2.5”
- Effective Focal Length: 1.56mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 16.9mm
- FOV on 1/2" sensor(D/H/V): 185°/185°/140°
- FOV on 1/4" Pi Camera: 141°
- F/NO: 2.0
- Mount: M12
- Size: 20mm x 17.33mm
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter