This small Arducam Mini 2MP Plus OV2640 SPI camera module is great for using with the Raspberry Pi Pico and other platforms such as Arduino.
Connected via GPIO pins, this module allows you to add a camera to low-cost microcontrollers without a dedicated camera interface, and also provides the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller! You can also swap out the M12 lens for other M12 options to customise your camera project!
The 2MP Plus is an optimized version of previous Arducam camera shields and is a high definition 2MP SPI camera, which reduces the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates a 2MP CMOS OV2640 image sensor and provides miniature size, as well as an easy to use hardware interface and open source code library.
The modular mini can be used with multiple platforms such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black and more - as long as they have an SPI and I2C interface.
- Can be used with Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2 megapixels image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS-mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Supports JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shot mode, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation and low power mode
- Open-source code library for Arduino, STM32, Chipkit, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black
- Small form of factor
- Arducam Documentation
- User Guide
- Source Code Links
- Raspberry Pi Pico Person Detection project
- Arduino Tutorial Video
- Technical support/queries for this module is provided by Arducam
Payment & Accreditations