This 20-degree telephoto M12 lens is an inexpensive lens option for the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, which can be fitted using the included HQ Camera adapter.
The lens can also be used as an alternative telephoto lens option for the Arducam Mini High Quality Camera.
An M12 lens with a 20° FoV is capable of capturing a 0.46 x 0.34 m (1.52 x 1.14 ft) scene at a 1-meter distance.
Why an M12 lens?
- Lightweight: M12 lenses are tiny and take up less space than traditional C-mount lenses
- Cost-effective: M12 lenses are generally cheaper than most C-mount lenses
- Project-centric: Different projects require different lens requirements. M12 lenses provide a more affordable way to collect lenses for different scenarios.
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Aperture: F2
- Field of View (FOV): 20° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 5.2mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ17×21mm
- Weight: 8g
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to IR light, without IR filter
- Model No: M2025ZM02
Note: High Quality Camera not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.