This adapter board connects to your HQ Camera and turns it into a UVC-compliant USB camera that Raspberry Pi, Windows, Linux and Mac can use without drivers!
This CSI to USB adapter board aims to break the limits of the Raspberry Pi IMX477 High Quality Camera (as well as the M12 version and the Arducam Mini IMX477 camera). Just connect this adapter with the camera board to PC, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi via USB port and it can work as a generic webcam.
It makes your 12.3MP IMX477 High Quality Camera UVC-compliant, the native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac will be compatible with the board and does not require drivers to be installed.
Note: HQ Camera, Raspberry Pi and tripod not included!
Features & Specs
- Supports Raspberry Pi Official High Quality Camera and Arducam IMX477 Mini HQ Camera Module
- Data Format: MJPG
- Frame Rate: 10fps@4032×3040; 20fps@3840×2160; 30fps@2592×1944/2560×1440; 60fps@1080P; 100fps@720P
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure
- System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- Signal Input: 22 Pin 0.5mm Pitch CSI connector
- Signal Output: 1.5mm Pitch ZH connector ZHR-4
- Voltage Input: DC 5V
- Connecting Port Type: USB2.0
- Working Current: 200mA
- Operating Temp. : -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C)
- Overall Dimension: 38mm x 38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 34mm x 34mm, 30mm x 30mm, 29mm x 29mm.
- Cable Length: Default 3.3ft(1m)
- 1x CSI-UVC adapter board
- 1x 3.8cm 22pin to 15pin camera cable for Raspberry Pi Official High Quality Camera
- 1x 8cm 22pin to 22pin camera cable for Arducam IMX477 HQ camera series
- 1x 1m USB2.0 camera cable
- 1x Accessories set: Standoffs, screws and nuts