This IO Extender is an easy-to-use and low-cost expansion board for the BBC micro:bit. It breaks out all the micro:bit IO ports, includes an onboard buzzer and buzzer switch, and has a specially-designed port for a 'HuskyLens AI camera' (sold separately). This board can be used to provide a stable 5V power supply for HuskyLens to run steadily in all modes.
The silkscreens on the back of the board clearly indicate the functions of all interfaces, which can help users to get started easily.
Note: Please supply power via the USB port on this product when using with HuskyLens.
- Gravity 3-Pin interface, plug and play, support DFRobot Gravity series
- Breaks out all micro:bit pins in the form of 3P pin header, 19 pins in total
- Independent I2C and 1-way serial port
- Onboard buzzer and buzzer switch
- Onboard edge connector contacts
- Clear silkscreen, ENIG technology and high quality
- Power: 5V MicroUSB
- GPIO (3.3V): P3 P0 P4 P5 P6 P7 P1 P8 P9 P10 P11 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16 P19 P20
- Buzzer: P0, turn off the buzzer switch and then P0 port can be used normally
- 2x I2C Ports (3.3V)
- 1x HuskyLens-I2C Port (5V)
- 1x Buzzer
- Dimension: 66.0 x 50.5mm
- 1x IO Extender for micro:bit (V2.0)