micro:Mate is a tiny micro:bit I/O expansion board for learning electronics and building DIY projects. It expands 6 sets of 3-pin I/O interfaces, capable of connecting DFRobot Gravity series modules, servo motors, sensors and jumper wires.
Additionally, Pin 8, 12 and 16 support voltage switch between 3V-5V, allowing up to 5V 2A digital (PWM) output!
Micro:Mate is the same dimensions as the BBC micro:bit board. It connects to the micro:bit through spring-loaded contact pins ensuring an easy, compact and secure connection. The rubber bumpers and the 3.5mm audio jack on the back side ensure a stable connection and prevent reversed connections.
- micro:bit board not included
- The mounting screws should be well tightened to ensure a secured connection
- micro:Mate only supports 3V (3.3V) analog input from Pin 0, 1, 2
- The Micro USB Power port on Micro:Mate cannot be used for data transmission
- Components with large power consumption should be connected to Pin 8, 12, 16 with a 5V power supply
|Product Image||Micro:Mate - A Mini Expansion Board for micro:bit (Gravity Compatible)||micro:bit Expansion Board for Boson (Gravity Compatible)|
|External supply voltage||3.5~5.5V||3.3V/5V||3.3V/5V|
|Digital ports (IO/PWM)||17/8||3||3|
|Analog ports (input/output)||P0、P1、P2||3||3|
|Interrupt pin (quantity)||x||x||x|
|3.5mm headphone port||x||√||√|
|Dimension||63 x 58 mm||68.5×53.3 mm||80×70 mm|
|Drive the servo||√||√||x|
|Scenarios||Many motors and sensors needed||Suitable for small Works||Initial Stage|
17 io ports with 2 i2c interfaces
Can drive Quad DC Motor Driver
IO port expands 6 and the pin replaces the edge connector slot
Anti-reverse pad on the back, which protects the control board and prevents micro-reverse
Drive high current equipment, such as steering gear, components connected to 8 12 16
3-Pin fool-proof connector x 6
- Colour-coded Gravity 3-Pin interface, compatible with hundreds of plug&play electronic modules
- 3-way analog input; 6-way digital input/output (PWM); 3V/5V jumper switch; 3.5mm audio jack
- External Micro USB power port, up to 5V 2A power output
- Well-designed component lay-out and silk-screen. Reversed connection protection.
- Interface: 6 x Gravity 3Pin
- Operating Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Input Power: <10W
- Measuring Range: 0-3.3V (Analog), 0-5V (Digital):
- Dimension：68.5 * 53.3mm/ 2.7 * 2.1 inches
- 1x Micro:Mate Gravity Expansion Board
- 2x Brass nut M4*5*4
micro:bit not included
- OBLOQ-IoT Module +Micro:bit IoT Flower Watering
- Microbit Projects: Yes/No Bear
- Micro:bit car with DFRobot gamepad
- LED writing board (micro:bit compatible)
- Basketball score counter
- Magnet switch lamp with micro:bit
- Micro:bit Missile Launcher
- micro:bit Christmas tree
An awesome micro:bit Missile Launcher with micro:mate!
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.