If your home router doesn't support Power over Ethernet (PoE), you can use these adapters to 'inject' power into any Ethernet line, allowing you to run both data and power over existing Ethernet lines around your home!
This PoE Injector fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE receiver adapters such as the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT.
It will allow you to send both power and send data to a Raspberry Pi (with a PoE HAT) via a quality Ethernet cable - handy for places where there are no power/data/WiFi options available.
We also offer a matching PoE splitter.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Gigabit speeds
- Delivers power up to 100 meters
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
- External UK power adapter supply included
- PoE Injector
- Ethernet (CAT.5 UTP) Cable
- UK Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Device Type: PoE injector - external
- Output Connectors: 1 x RJ-45
- Output Voltage: 48 V
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 40 °C
- Humidity Range Operating: 0 - 90%
- Width: 8.1 cm
- Depth: 5.2 cm
- Height: 2.4 cm
- Model: TL-POE150S