If you've 'injected' an Ethernet line with power via your own PoE-compatible home network equipment, or even via one of our PoE Injectors, this splitter will allow you to break out power and data at the other end of your line.
The PoE Splitter fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PSE (Power Source Equipment) or PoE supplier adapter or other equivalent product, to deliver 12V or 5V direct current to where there are no power line or outlet, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP camera or IP phone and so on.
A switch on the input side of the adapter allows you to select an output of 5V (2A), 9V (1A) or 12V (1A) power. Power and Ethernet cable included.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Adjustable output power
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Selectable power output - 12V/1A, 9V/1A, 5V/2A
- 1x PoE splitter
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x User guide
- Output Connectors: Power DC jack
- Device Type: PoE splitter - external
- Interfaces: 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- Power Output Connectors: 1 x power DC jack
- Input Connectors: RJ-45
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 40 °C
- Humidity Range Operating: 0 - 90%
- Width: 8.1 cm
- Depth: 5.2 cm
- Height: 2.4 cm
- Model: TL-POE10R