Remote controllers can be seen everywhere, and most of them are inseparable from a battery. However, we often encounter problems when using batteries, for instance, it can be troublesome to replace batteries, batteries are easy to corrode in a humid environment, and waste batteries may cause serious environmental pollution.
Did you know that wireless remote control can actually work without batteries?!
This self-powered wireless switch from DFRobot can send signals wirelessly without installing a battery. The switch is composed of a micro-generator and a 433Mhz radio frequency circuit. Based on the principle of electromagnetic induction, the micro generator converts the kinetic energy of the press into electrical energy that will be rectified and stored by the RF circuit later, by which a signal can be transmitted wirelessly. It is suitable as a maintenance-free switch for long-term monitoring of changes in the state of pressing, collisions, etc, such as making wireless doorbells, pagers, food ordering devices and wall switches.
A receiver is required when using this product. DFRobot recommends the Gravity: Digital Wireless Switch Receiver (433MHz), or other receivers that support EV1527 decoding format and 10Kbps decoding rate.
- After the module is connected to the DC power supply, do not press the power push button as the generated excessive energy may damage the chip
- When pressing the power generation button or using DC power, at least one of the dip switches on the module must be dialled up or the chip may be damaged
- No battery needed, maintenance-free
- Wireless signal, wiring-free
- RF signal, strong penetration
- Onboard 4-position DIP switch, adjustable 15 states
- 1 million sets of random address codes
- Lifetime of 100,000 presses
- Working Frequency: 433Mhz
- Transmission Rate: 10kbps
- Encoding Format: EV1527
- Output Power: 13dBm
- Modulation Method: OOK
- Power Generation Energy: 600uJ
- Module Size: 47x25x11mm(L*W*H)/1.85x0.98x0.43”
- Press Down Force: Typical 1800g
- Action Method: Automatically rebound after pressing down
- Action Distance: 2.6mm (endpoint)
- Press Frequency: no more than 4 times per second, continuously rapid press will cause energy accumulation that cannot be consumed in time, and eventually burn the chip
- Stable Transmission Distance: Indoor 40M
- Distance Test Condition: Straighten the wire antenna of the transmitting module, and for the receiving module, use [Gravity: Digital wireless switch receiver(433MHz)]
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.