This is a handy 6-pack of brass MK8 Style nozzles for your 3D printer, a good replacement option for your worn-out or blocked nozzle - tested and approved by The Pi Hut staff!
Available in packs of 0.2mm, 0.3mm or 0.4mm output diameters (select above before adding to cart), these nozzles are compatible with most 1.75mm PLA filament and are an ideal standard replacement for the original nozzle on your MK8-compatible hot end.
The nozzles have an M6 thread, are approximately 13mm long and have a 5mm long thread. Six nozzles per pack.
We also offer a hardened steel set!
Nozzle Care & Tips
- Never, ever over-tighten your nozzle! Brass can only stand so much torque before it breaks and snaps inside your hot end :(
- Always remove and fit nozzles with a heated-up hot-end (roughly a touch over the intended print temperature, unless stated otherwise by your 3d printer manufacturer)
- Please remember that working with a nozzle smaller than 0.4mm requires experience and a well-tuned 3D printer/slicer profile to avoid clogs
- Only use quality 3D printer filament
- Brass nozzles are not intended for abrasive filaments - stick to PLA with these ones.
- 6-pack of nozzles
- Material: Brass
- Style: MK8
- Thread size: M6
- Input filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Output diameter: 0.2mm, 0.3mm or 0.4mm (select option before adding to cart)
- Overall dimensions: 13mm x 6mm
- Thread length: 5mm
- 6x Brass MK8 3D printer Nozzles (select diameter before adding to cart)