This is a handy 6-pack of hardened steel MK8 Style nozzles for your 3D printer, a good upgrade option for your standard brass nozzle - tested and approved by The Pi Hut staff!
Available in packs of 0.2mm, 0.3mm or 0.4mm output diameters (select above before adding to cart), these nozzles are compatible with most 1.75mm PLA filament and are a good upgrade on traditional brass nozzles, performing better at high temperatures and with abrasive materials whilst offering a longer service life.
The nozzles have an M6 thread, are approximately 13mm long and have a 5mm long thread. Six nozzles per pack. We also offer more affordable brass nozzle packs.
Note: These hardened nozzles do not have a hex-style head for wrenches. They have two flat sides for use with grips or similar.
Nozzle Care & Tips
- Never, ever over-tighten your nozzle! Even hardened steel nozzles can only stand so much torque before they will break and snaps inside your hot end :(
- Always remove and fit nozzles with a heated-up hot-end (roughly a touch over the intended print temperature, unless stated otherwise by your 3D printer manufacturer)
- Please remember that working with a nozzle smaller than 0.4mm requires experience and a well-tuned 3D printer/slicer profile to avoid clogs
- Only use quality 3D printer filament
- 6-pack of nozzles
- Material: Hardened steel
- Style: MK8
- Thread size: M6
- Input filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Output diameter: 0.2mm, 0.3mm or 0.4mm (select option before adding to cart)
- Overall dimensions: 13mm x 6mm
- Thread length: 5mm
- 6x Hardened Steel MK8 3D printer Nozzles (select diameter before adding to cart)