The M5Stamp ISP is an ESP32 programming tool with a USB to the serial port in the STAMP series package, that has a CH9102 chip inside, a built in 3.3V DCDC circuit, a 5V power supply and USB D+/D- signal line led out on the side of the PCB. It adopts the STAMP package and can support SMD, DIP, flying wire, and other uses.
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible, Type C interface.
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface
- Supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 4Mbps.
- 3.3V OUTPUT
- ±8kV ESD protection
- Program download indicator (red/blue)
- 1x Stamp ISP
- 1x 1.5mm hex key
- 1x 2.54-6-pin Curved needles
- 1x 2.54-6-pin Inline needles
|USB communication chip||CH9102F|
|Step-down DCDC power supply chip||SY8089|
|USB interface type||Type C|
|Product Size||20mm × 20mm × 4.7mm|
|Package Size||136mm × 92mm × 13mm|