This mini 3.5" display packs a huge list of features despite its compact footprint, and thanks to the HDMI port, it's compatible with the Raspberry Pi (4, 3, 3A+) and most other HDMI-compatible development boards - including your Windows PC!
This is a 3.5" IPS panel offering 170° viewing angles and a 640x480 resolution, with 5-point capacitive touch. This sits behind toughened glass, along with an on-screen display (OSD) menu to adjust the display parameters using the buttons on the side.
The rear of the unit is where a lot of the features have been crammed in! You have Raspberry Pi (4, 3, 3A+) mounting points which line the board up with pogo pins to pass both power and data - no separate power supply required. The package also comes with PCB HDMI adapters to avoid the use of cables in this configuration. You can, however, just use an HDMI cable to your Raspberry Pi or other dev board, and use the USB-C port for touch communication.
You'll also find a 3.5mm audio output jack for connecting to your own powered speakers, alongside a 4-pin audio output header for manual connections.
The display comes with a USB-C cable, HDMI cable, PCB adapters for the Pi4/Pi3 and fixings/standoffs.
- 3.5" IPS display
- Hardware resolution of 640 x 480
- 5-point capacitive touch
- Tempered glass panel, hardness up to 6H
- Pogo pins and mounting points for Raspberry Pi connection/mounting
- USB-C touch data port and power supply (when not using a Raspberry Pi)
- OSD menu with dedicated side buttons
- With Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie
- Ubuntu is supported when used with Jetson Nano
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Onboard dual touch circuit, optional USB Type-C or I2C touch (via selector switch)
- 3.5mm audio and speaker interface - supports HDMI audio output
- 1x 3.5inch HDMI LCD (E)
- 1x HDMI Adapter (C)
- 1x HDMI Adapter (B)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi not included