Making use of the Raspberry Pi 4's DSI connector, this IPS touchscreen display can offer a 480x640 resolution with us to 60Hz refresh rate without using a single GPIO pin on your board, allowing the use of HATs and other hardware.
Depending on the OS/software being used, the display offers up to 5-point capacitive touch via the quality IPS panel, along with 160° viewing angles, making this a truly versatile solution for small projects and tight spaces. You can even adjust the display's brightness via software!
Follow the product Wiki setup guide to configure your Raspberry Pi to use this display, then on with your project!
- 2.8" IPS capacitive touch screen for Raspberry Pi
- Driven via the Raspberry Pi DSI connector
- Refresh rate of up to 60Hz
- Hardware resolution of 480x640
- Capacitive 5-point touch control
- Tempered glass capacitive touch panel, hardness up to 6H
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS
- Support Pi 4B/3B+/3A+ (CM3+/4 must be used with a separate adapter board)
- Backlight brightness can be adjusted by the software
- Overall dimensions: 71.3mm x 52.9mm
- Online wiki and setup guide
- 1x 2.8inch DSI LCD
- 2x FPC 15-pin 1.0 pitch 50mm cables (opposite sides)