Need an 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery for your project? This is a quality 3.7V 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery rated at 2500mAh - ideal for the Super Watchdog, KitiBot and any other projects requiring the specific 18650 battery format.
We only source these batteries from our trusted UK battery supplier due to their careful testing ensuring each cell is EU/UK regulation and RoHS compliant. Each cell has clear polarity marking and comes in its own individual plastic storage tube for added safety and protection.
These 18650 cells are the unprotected type, meaning you'll need to ensure you use them with a device that provides protection such as reverse polarity protection, overcharge/discharge protection, over current protection and short circuit protection. If you're not sure what this means, you shouldn't be buying this battery - safety first!
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited to DHL. Why?
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous
- Max Charge Current: 5A
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.6mm x 65.1mm
- Weight: 47g
Important! Lithium batteries require careful storage and usage, and must only be charged/discharged within the ratings listed. Please only consider purchasing this item if you have the knowledge and equipment to use and maintain these batteries properly. If you accidentally damage (bend/pierce/crush/dent) these batteries, stop using them immediately and dispose of them safely and responsibly.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change
- Always use a battery charger or circuit board charging module designed for Lithium-Ion cells
- Never leave a battery charger unattended
- Never completely discharge batteries
- All batteries should be checked for damage regularly
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.