This Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) module takes three 18650 lithium-ion batteries (not included) and offers a regulated 5V supply with up to 5A continuous output alongside a 3.3V output and host of other useful features - perfect for the Raspberry Pi.
The module supports simultaneous charging/discharging and can provide both a 5V and 3.3V stable voltage output. It also supports I2C output, allowing you to monitor and display the IP address, battery voltage, current, power and other parameters via a terminal window.
Onboard protection is in place too - overcharge/discharge, over-current, short circuit and reverse polarity protection, along with an equalising charge feature. There are also battery warning LED indicators, letting you know if the batteries aren't connected correctly.
In the box, you'll find the UPS module, UK 12.6V 2A power supply and acrylic enclosure panels & fixings, as well as four XH2.54 squid cables: USB-C male, locking switch button, DC female (for power supply input) and XH2.54 Male.
Note: This product includes a UK power supply and does not include the required 18650 batteries. Assembly required (acrylic enclosure). Raspberry Pi not included.
- Universal UPS Module
- 5V 5A & 3.3V 300mA output
- Multiple interface options via included squid cables
- I2C bus communication, monitor battery voltage, current and power in real-time
- Multi-function expansion pin header
- Multiple protection circuits: overcharge/discharge, over-current, short circuit, reverse-polarity and charge equalisation
- Battery warning indicators
- Online development resources and manual
- Li battery protection
- 5V voltage regulator
- Equalizing charge
- Voltage/current monitoring
- 3.3V voltage regulator
- Voltage translator
- Battery protection MOS tube
8) Power port
- 12.6 2A power input
9) Power output switch
10) Batteries series power output
11) 5V power output
12) Reverse warning indicators
13) Multi-functional expansion header
14) I2C level selection
- 3.3V (default) / 5V
- Output voltage:
- 5V 5A
- 3.3V 300mA
- Control interface: I2C
- Battery support: 3 x 18650 Lithium-ion batteries (in series, NOT included)
- Charger: 12.6V 2A (included, UK plug)
- Dimensions: 60mm x 93mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 3mm
- 1x UPS Module 3S
- 1x 12.6V 2A Battery Charger (UK Plug)
- 1x XH2.54 male self-lock button switch ~15cm
- 1x XH2.54 male to DC5521 female cable ~15cm
- 1x XH2.54 dual connector cable ~15cm
- 1x XH2.54 male to Type-C cable ~20cm
- 1x Acrylic protection panels
- 1x Screw pack
18650 Batteries not included. Raspberry Pi not included.