Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
These are the Engineer Neji-Saurus screw removal pliers, available in two sizes (select above before adding to cart):
- 160mm - for screws with a head diameter of 3mm-9.5mm (PZ-58)
- 120mm - for screws with a head diameter of 2mm-3.5mm (PZ-57)
The unique design of the jaws on these pliers means that they will firmly grip screw heads, nuts, or bolts.
The serrated jaws are angled inwards to grab the rim of the screw head allowing you to remove them no matter how damaged or specialised they might be!
- Slender jaws for access no matter how much space you have
- Pocket-sized design
- Suitable for M2 to M4 screw heads
- High-quality carbon steel
- Ideal for removing stripped, rusted, damaged, or tamper-proof screws
- Strap hole in the handle
- ESD safe comfort grips (constructed from oil-resistant thermoplastic elastomer)
- [160mm version only] Cutting blade for use on up to 1.2mm copper wire
- Made in Japan