Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our full range of Engineer tools here!
These Engineer PH-57 Tetsuwan scissors are top-quality heavy-duty combination scissors ideal for workshop / DIY / Handyman use or any situation that requires cutting of otherwise challenging materials.
Capable of cutting many different tricky materials these scissors have a large comfort grip allowing the user to apply maximum force safely due to the integral finger guard.
The blades have both micro-serrations for cutting materials like fibre & PET with rearmost coarse serrations for cutting thicker materials such as electrical cable & rope.
- 2-IN-1 Blade (non-slip)
- 3mm THICK POWERFUL SHEARS!
- Micro-serrations on the main blade hold your object while cutting to prevent slippage
- U-shaped blade - Ideal for power supply cord, coaxial cable, rope, etc.
- TPR Cushioned handles for a comfortable grip
- Finger pinch guard - The overlapping guard prevents your fingers from being pinched.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 210mm