WEIGHT integrates a HX711 24 bits A/D chip that is specifically designed for electronic weighing device.
The input multiplexer selects either Channel A or B differential input to the low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Channel "A" can be programmed with a gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to a full-scale differential input voltage of ±20mV or ±40mV respectively.
when a 5V supply is connected to AVDD analog power supply pin.
Channel B has a fixed gain of 32. There is no programming needed for the internal registers. All controls to the HX711 are through the pins.
In the test, we have this Unit channel A to connect a pressure sensor. Then, use M5Core screen to display the weight data.
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-reset
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Current consumption including on-chip analog power supply regulator: normal operation < 1.5mA, power down < 1uA
- Operation supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
- Operation temperature range: -40 ~ +85℃
- 16 pin SOP-16 package
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1x WEIGHT Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
- Micro weight meter
- Kitchen Scale