ADC unit is an integrated ADS1100 device which is a fully differential, 16-bit, self-calibrating, delta-sigma A/D converter.
It communicates through the I2C interface, which means you can collect AD data through PortA on the M5Core device in order to enhance your A/D capabilities and performance.
The default I2C address is 0x48 unless changed manually.
- COMPLETE DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM IN A TINY SOT23-6 PACKAGE
- 16-BITS NO MISSING CODES
- INL: 0.0125% of FSR MAX
- CONTINUOUS SELF-CALIBRATION
- SINGLE-CYCLE CONVERSION
- PROGRAMMABLE GAIN AMPLIFIER with gain range of 1, 2, 4, OR 8
- LOW NOISE: 4µVp-p
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 128SPS
- INTERNAL SYSTEM CLOCK
- I2CTM INTERFACE
- POWER SUPPLY: 2.7V to 5.5V
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 90µA
- AVAILABLE IN EIGHT DIFFERENT ADDRESSES
- Two LEGO-compatible holes
- 1x ADC unit
- 1x GROVE Cable
- 1x HT3.96 Male Socket(2 pins)
- ECG signal acquisition
- Blood pressure measurement
|INL||The full scale is 0.0125% of the range (maximum value)|
|Gain multiple||1, 2, 4, 8|
|Programming rate||8SPS to 128SPS|
|Working voltage range||2.7 V to 5.5 V|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.