Perfect for the Retroflag NESPi 4 and DeskPi Pro cases, this 120GB Western Digital SSD will boot faster than a micro-SD card in your Raspberry Pi 4 and provide a large amount of fast and reliable storage for all of your games and files!
We chose to stock WD Green SSDs for their fast performance, reliability and some of the lowest power consumption in the industry.
Please note: You will need the Retroflag NESPi 4 case to use this SSD, or a suitable USB (USB 3.0 ideally) adapter cable.
- Features: Shock resistant, S.M.A.R.T.
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Single-level cell (SLC)
- Device Type: Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity: 120 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Width: 69.85 mm
- Depth: 100.5 mm
- Height: 7 mm
- Weight: 32.1 g
- Power Consumption: 80 mW (active) ¦ 2200 mW (read) ¦ 2200 mW (write) ¦ 30 mW (sleep) ¦ 10 mW (DevSleep)
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
- Internal Data Rate: 545 MBps
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bay: 2.5"
- Compliant Standards: UL, TUV, VCCI, BSMI, FCC, KC, NMB-3 Class B, CAN ICES-3 Class B
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 70 °C
- Min Storage Temperature: -55 °C
- Max Storage Temperature: 85 °C
- Shock Tolerance (operating): 1500 g @ 0.5 ms half-sine
- Vibration Tolerance (operating): 5 g @ 10-2000 Hz
- Vibration Tolerance (non-operating): 4.9 g @ 7-800 Hz
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.