The PowerBlockling is a tiny power button and status indicator solution for the Raspberry Pi.
- Tiny momentary power button
- Does safe shutdowns without data losses and switches the Raspberry on with a press of the button
- Green LED for indicating on and off power status
- 1×4 male pin header (included, but needs to be soldered) for attaching optional external power button and indicator LED
- One mounting hole for fastening the board
- One-line installation within seconds
- Uses the first 2×6 pins of the GPIO header
- A Raspberry Pi and a quarter are not included.
The PowerBlockling is our simplest and most affordable power button solution for the Raspberry Pi. Its momentary button and indicator LED give you the power button that the Raspberry Pi is missing without any soldering.
- You can find information about getting started and the driver installation here.