This 2.8" IPS capacitive touchscreen for the Raspberry Pi offers an impressive 480x640 resolution considering the compact size of the screen.
The screen offers 5-point touch via the laminated and toughened glass panel, which has a 160-degree viewing angle thanks to IPS screen technology.
The screen simply pushes on to your Raspberry Pi GPIO header and requires a few lines of code to be added to your config file to start using the screen.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3 (all models) and Zero
- Driven by Raspberry Pi DPI666 interface (262K colours)
- Resolution 480x640
- Up to 60Hz refresh rate
- IPS 160-degree viewing angle
- Low power
- Up to 5-Point touch control via Raspberry Pi I2C interface (OS dependant)
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS
- Fully laminated toughened glass panel (up to 6H hardness)
- This display must be configured in order to function properly - see the Product Wiki
- As per the guide, when using with a Raspberry Pi 4,you need to comment (#) out dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-V3D
- The display orientation is portrait by default - 480×640 resolution (H×V). Change the software config for landscape display
- We strongly recommend using an official Raspberry Pi power supply with this screen
- Raspberry Pi and cable not included
- 1x 2.8inch DPI LCD
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.