This is an OEM DAC designed to address the needs of business customers, however can be used by makers as well!
It combines a high-quality 192kHz/24bit digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) and a real-time clock (RTC) module. The real-time clock allows setting and maintaining time on the Raspberry Pi even if no network connection is available.
The HiFiBerry DAC+ RTC is compatible with all 40-pin models of Raspberry Pi. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry and does not require any soldering.
Need a case? Check out the HighPi case for HiFiBerry DAC+ boards.
- Integrated RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.