An assortment of the most common sensors used in electronics. 9 sensors and 3 additional components to interface with the 'analog world'. We have some tutorials here, to get you started.
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Triple-axis analog accelerometer - for measuring motion and tilt
- Force sensitive resistor - for sensing pressure/force
- Temperature sensor - for measuring from -40 to over +125 degrees C
- 10K breadboard potentiometer
- Hall effect sensor - for sensing a magnet
- Magnet - for use with the hall effect
- Piezo - can be used as a buzzer or a knock sensor
- Ball tilt sensor - for sensing orientation
- Photo cell sensor - for sensing light
- IR sensor - for sensing infrared light pulsing at 38KHz
- IR LED - for use with the IR sensor
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.