Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
This is the Engineer SS-05 portable soldering tip cleaner, with a built-in soldering iron 'rest' bar and an airtight/watertight lid.
The unit comes supplied with two sponges of different densities. The use of rubber 'O' rings around the edge of the lid means the housing is completely airtight & watertight when closed.
- Lid equipped with o-rings - completely airtight - keeps sponge moist & avoids water leakage while being transported/stored
- Ideal for use at events, meet-ups, Raspberry Jams, in the field or anywhere 'on-the-go'!
- Smooth opening/closing lid action
- Can be used as a soldering iron 'rest' (see photos)
- Supplied with two cleaning sponges (of different densities)
- Housing: glass-filled nylon resin featuring heat resistance of 130C
- External dimensions: 65mm (dia.) x 32mm (h) weight: 75g
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
Note: Soldering iron not included.