Besides, it has steady output voltage, which can work long time without voltage shift and is suitable for the occasions with high requirements. This product can work with some high-capacity and high-voltage batteries to DIY some mobile power. It can also be embedded into your project to provide multiple power options.
- Small size, stable performance, wide voltage range for a variety of DIY applications
- Input Voltage: 8～28Vdc
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Accuracy: ±0.1V
- The Maximum Output Peak Current: 1.6A
- Full-Load Output Ripple: Vpp<50mV
- No-Load Current: IQ 0.5mA
- Switch-Off Function: Not Support
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ +85℃
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 90% relative humidity, no condensation
- Storage Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Installation Method: Chip-mounting or 2.54mm pin plug-in
- With or Without Isolation: Without Isolation
- Service Life: 50000h
- Dimension : 16.5×22mm/0.65×0.87inch
- The input voltage must within 28V.
- Load current should not be in 3A or above for a long time, otherwise it will affect the service life of the module and even burn out.
- If the load current is relatively high, you should increase the minimum input voltage to ensure normal operation.
- DC-DC Buck-Mode Power Module (8~28V to 5V 3A) x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.