The CamJam EduKit #2 is the latest edition to the EduKit family!
The kit is accompanied by a set of (currently 6) downloadable worksheets (or lesson plans for you educators!) that will take you through a series of exercises and projects, teaching you how to make the most of your kit.
What's best is that there is no soldering required, each high-quality component is breadboard friendly!
All the worksheets are freely available to download from http://camjam.me/edukit
- 1 x Breadboard
- 1 x Immersible temperature Sensor
- 1 x PIR Sensor
- 1 x LDR
- 1 x Active Buzzer
- 1 x Red 10mm LED
- 1 x Blue 10mm LED
- 1 x 4.7K Resistor
- 2 x 330 Resistor
- 10 x M/F Jumper Wires
- 4 x M/M Jumper Wires
- 1 x Presentation Tin
Here are just 4 cool projects you could use the kit for:
- Make a burglar alarm for your bedroom.
- Switch on an LED when it gets dark.
- Have an alarm go off when it’s freezing outside.
- Test whether the light really does go off in the fridge when you shut the door.
- "CamJam Edukit 2 Launches at PiWars" - Raspi.tv
- "The CamJam EduKit 2 - Learn How To Use Sensors With The Raspberry Pi" - Average Man vs Raspberry Pi
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.