The Arduino Starter Kit is a great way to get started with Arduino, coding and electronics! The Starter Kit includes an Arduino UNO and the components you need to make 15 fun projects following the step-by-step tutorials in the Project Book.
The Starter Kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects.
The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensors and actuators.
Projects you can make
- 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the basics
- 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
- 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head spin
- 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
- 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
Once you’ve mastered this knowledge, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful and make someone smile with what you invent. Then build it, hack it and share it.
- You can find the Arduino code for all these projects within the Arduino IDE, click on File / Examples / 10.StarterKit.
- Also have a look at these video tutorials for a project by project walk-through.
The kit includes:
- 1x Projects Book (170 pages)
- 1x Arduino Uno
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Breadboard 400 points
- 70x Solid core jumper wires
- 1x Easy-to-assemble wooden base
- 1x 9v battery snap
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (black)
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (red)
- 6x Phototransistor
- 3x Potentiometer 10kOhms
- 10x Pushbuttons
- 1x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 1x Tilt sensor
- 1x alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters)
- 1x LED (bright white)
- 1x LED (RGB)
- 8x LEDs (red)
- 8x LEDs (green)
- 8x LEDs (yellow)
- 3x LEDs (blue)
- 1x Small DC motor 6/9V
- 1x Small servo motor
- 1x Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 1x H-bridge motor driver [L293D]
- 1x Optocouplers [4N35]
- 2x Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
- 5x Capacitors 100uF
- 5x Diodes [1N4007]
- 3x Transparent gels (red, green, blue)
- 1x Male pins strip (40x1)
- 20x Resistors 220 Ohms
- 5x Resistors 560 Ohms
- 5x Resistors 1 kOhms
- 5x Resistors 4.7 kOhms
- 20x Resistors 10 kOhms
- 5x Resistors 1 MOhms
- 5x Resistors 10 MOhms
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.