This CSI to HDMI adapter board is designed for the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera to extend the camera over long distances whilst keeping the high-speed signals away from noise and interference.
With a high-speed HDMI cable, the camera can run up to 5 meters (it can go further and potentially up to 10m, however between 5-10 meters the image will have a lot of noise and/or may not register).
It is also compatible with the original V1 and V2 Raspberry Pi camera modules, however, this adapter is more suited to the HQ camera as it has the same board size and hole pitch (check out our other adapter for V1/V2 camera modules).
- Extend the Raspberry Pi High Quality camera cable with a high-speed HDMI cable
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi HQ Camera and V1/V2 Raspberry Pi cameras modules
- Up to 5m HDMI cable distance (up to 10m is possible however the image will have a lot of noise and/or may not register).
- Same size as the IMX477 HQ camera board with compatible mounting holes - just assemble and connect the HDMI board with the camera board using the included accessories and camera cable
- Works with all Model B Raspberry Pi boards
- Supports all Raspberry Pi A & B Models
- Supports Raspberry Pi High Quality camera board (12.3MP IMX477), Raspberry Pi camera board V1 (5MP OV5647) and Raspberry Pi camera board V2 (8MP IMX219)
- HDMI cables can be up to 10 meters
- Board Size
- Adapter board to camera: 38mm x 38mm
- Adapter board to Rpi: 65mm x 30mm
- Hole Pitch
- Adapter board to camera: Compatible with 34mm x 34mm, 30mm x 30mm, 29mm x 29mm.
- Adapter board to Rpi: 58mm x 23mm
- 1x adapter board to Raspberry Pi
- 1x adapter board to camera board
- 2x 60mm 15pin FPC cable
- 1x 8mm 15pin to 22pin FPC cable for Arducam IMX477 camera board
- 1x Set of fixings
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.