This Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module is designed to extend the Raspberry Pi camera cable with a standard HDMI cable.
Note: This product comes as a set - you will receive both end modules as pictured, allowing you to extend your Raspberry Pi camera with an HDMI cable.
Using a high-speed HDMI cable, the camera can run up to 10 meters from the Raspberry Pi (over 10 meters is untested and may be unstable)
The adapters work with the new Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 as well as the previous V1 and V2 modules. To use these adapters with a Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need an adapter cable.
In addition to extending the camera signal, the adapter board provides another 3 signals to be extended with the camera signals together via the headphone jack connector. It can be used to extend standard audio signals, GPIO signals or other sensor signals according to your needs.
- Support for Raspberry Pi camera board V2 (8MP IMX219) and the V1 (5MP OV5647)
- HDMI cables can be up to 10 meters (more than 10 meters is untested)
- Reserved microphone and headphone jack for audio or GPIO signals
- Three additional solder pads are available (same signals as a headphone jack)
- Size: 27.63 x 25.00mm
- 2 pcs Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module
- 2 pcs 60mm 15pin FPC cable
- 4 sets M2 screws