This Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module is designed to extend the Raspberry Pi camera cable with a standard HDMI cable.
Note: This product comes as a set - you will receive both end modules as pictured, allowing you to extend your Raspberry Pi camera with an HDMI cable.
Using a high-speed HDMI cable, the camera can run up to 10 meters from your Raspberry Pi (over 10 meters is untested and may be unstable)
The adapters work with the new Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 as well as the previous V1 and V2 modules.
In addition to extending the camera signal, the adapter board provides another 3 signals to be extended with the camera signals together via the headphone jack connector (on the Pi 4/3/2). It can be used to extend standard audio signals, GPIO signals or other sensor signals according to your needs.
Whilst this product was originally designed for use with the Raspberry Pi 3/3/2 (full-size camera connectors), it is compatible with other boards when used with an adapter:
- To use this with a Raspberry Pi 5 (which has a smaller CSI connector), you will need to buy a Raspberry Pi 5 camera adapter cable
- To use this with a Raspberry Pi Zero (which has a smaller CSI connector), you will need to buy an adapter cable
- Support for Raspberry Pi Camera Module V3/V2/V1
- HDMI cables can be up to 10 meters (more than 10 meters is untested)
- Reserved microphone and headphone jack for audio or GPIO signals (Pi 4/3/2 only)
- Three additional solder pads are available (same signals as a headphone jack) - Pi 4/3/2 only
- Size: 27.63 x 25.00mm
- 2x Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module
- 2x 60mm 15pin FPC cable
- M2 screws