This wind speed sensor is a professional meteorological instrument used to measure horizontal wind speed within 0~32.4m/s. It integrates a hall sensor inside. The shell and wind cups are made of aluminum alloy material and use special mold precision die casting process, featuring small dimension tolerance and high surface accuracy. The sensor internal circuit is protected, which makes the sensor have the properties of high strength, weather resistance, anti-corrosion, and waterproof. The cable connector adopts corrosion-resistant military plug that ensures the long service life of the product.
A low-inertia anemometer is used to sense the wind speed. When the wind blows the wind cup to rotate, it drives the axle magnet to rotate through the shaft, then the accurate wind speed information can be obtained after calculation. This high-cost performance sensor can be widely used in meteorology, ocean, environment, airports, ports, laboratories, industry, agriculture and transportation.
- Compact size, easy to install, portable
- The surface of aluminum alloy material is sprayed with plastic, anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistance
- Quality bearings, low resistance, low start-up wind speed
- High measurement accuracy, wide range, good stability
- Reasonable structure design, good appearance quality
- Long signal transmission distance, strong anti-interference ability
- Measuring Range: 0~32.4m/s
- Start-Up Wind Speed: 0.2-0.4m/s
- Accuracy: ±0.3m/s
- Lead Length: 2.5m/98.43”
- Power Voltage: 7-24V
- Communication Protocol: RS485 interface Modbus protocol
- RS485 Wind Speed Transmitter x1
- 2.5m Wire x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.