The wind direction sensor is a professional meteorological instrument used to measure horizontal wind direction. It integrates a hall sensor inside. The shell and weather vane is made of aluminum alloy material and uses special mold precision die casting process, featuring small dimension tolerance and high surface accuracy. The sensor internal circuit is protected, which makes the sensor have the properties of high strength, weather resistance, anti-corrosion, and waterproof. The cable connector adopts a corrosion-resistant military plug that ensures the long service life of the product.
A low-inertia wind vane is used to sense the wind direction. When the wind direction changes, the tail wing rotates to drive the axle magnet to rotate through the shaft, thereby obtaining accurate wind direction information. It can detect the 16 azimuths' natural wind directions. This high-cost performance sensor can be widely used in meteorology, ocean, environment, airports, ports, laboratories, industry, agriculture, and transportation.
- High measurement accuracy, fast response, good interchangeability
- Easy to install and operate
- High sensitivity: start-up wind speed≤0.3m/s
- Suitable for various harsh environments, high wind resistance
Connection Example - I/O Expansion Shield V7
- Measuring Range: 16 directions
- Start-up Wind Speed: 0.3m/s
- Lead Length: 2.5m/98.43”
- Power Voltage: 7-24V
- Communication Protocol: RS485 interface Modbus protocol
- 1x RS485 Wind Direction Transmitter
- 1x 2.5m Wire