The Grove - OLED Yellow & Blue Display (SSD1315) is a blue and yellow bi-colour display with 128x64 resolution with the convenience of the familiar Grove connector.
Compared with LCDs, there are many advantages of an OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) like self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim/thin outline, wide viewing angle and low power consumption. The display works on both 3.3V and 5V supply voltage.
You can use either the I2C or SPI interface to light up the display with your microcontroller to display words, images or whatever you want. SPI helps to produce a quicker image reaction which brings a better overall viewing experience.
Seeed put the grove connector on the back to help easily hide the connecting wires and make a pretty production display!
- 3.3V/5V power supply compatible
- Changeable I2C address
- SPI available
- Low power consumption
- Yellow and Blue two-colour 128×64 pixels
- High contrast, high brightness
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃ ~ +85 ℃
- Grove connector is hidden on the back
- Product number: Seeed 104020249
|Input voltage||3.3V / 5V|
|Output Voltage||0 ~ 2.3V|
|Pixels||128 x 64|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +85 ℃|
- 1x Grove - OLED Yellow and Blue (SSD1315)
- 1x Grove cable