This large 5.65" ACeP (Advanced Color ePaper) module offers seven colours and a simple SPI interface - making it perfect for low-power Raspberry Pi projects.
With no backlight and power only being required for display refreshes, the module uses a lot less power than conventional displays.
It has a 170-degree viewing angle, 600x448 pixel resolution and can be easily mounted to your project using the 4 outer mounting holes. The included PH2.0 to jumper cable makes it easy to hook up to your favourite SPI microcontroller (such as the Raspberry Pi!).
See the user guide and Wiki to learn how to connect and use this display with a Raspberry Pi.
In the box
- 1x 5.65inch e-Paper Module
- 1x PH2.0 to female jumper wire cable (20cm 8-pin cable)
- Advanced Color ePaper (ACeP) technology
- Supports 7-Color display
- 600x448 resolution
- 170-degree viewing angle
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface - for connecting with controller boards such as the Raspberry Pi/Arduino etc
- Onboard voltage translator - compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi, Arduino and more)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Display size: 114.9 x 85.8mm
- Dot pitch: 0.1915 x 0.1915mm
- Resolution: 600 x 448 pixels
- Display colour: ACeP 7-Color
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 50mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Weight: 0.086 kg